Thaar Care Foundation provides the following community related outreach programs:
- Community seminars and speaking events on coping skills for kids/adolescents and adults
- Suicide awareness and prevention informational sessions for all ages
- Community Food Banks (Individuals and Families in need)
- Homeless Coalition Food Programs
- Mental health wellness programs for youth and adults through yoga and meditation
If you would like us to come speak at your event or provide an outreach program within your community please email us with your information here.
Thaar Care Foundation is not a crisis center .
If you feel you are in crisis and need to talk to someone, please use the area appropriate number below as you deem necessary.
- Macomb County: Macomb County Crisis Center – (586) 307-9100
- Oakland County: Common Ground – (248) 456-0909 or 1 (800) 231-1127
- St. Clair County: Safe Horizons – (810) 985-5538
- Wayne County: Neighborhood Services Organization – (313) 224-7000
You can also call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1 (800) 273-8255.
Please note that we are not able to provide substance abuse counseling at this time.