Thaar Care Foundation provides the following community related outreach programs:
- Community seminars and speaking events on coping skills for kids/adolescents and adults
- Suicide awareness and prevention informational sessions for all ages
- Community Food Banks (Individuals and Families in need)
- Homeless Coalition Food Programs
- Mental health wellness programs for youth and adults through yoga and meditation
Thaar Care Foundation is not a crisis center .
If you feel you are in crisis and need to talk to someone, please use the area appropriate number below as you deem necessary.
- Macomb County: Macomb County Crisis Center – (586) 307-9100
- Oakland County: Common Ground – (248) 456-0909 or 1 (800) 231-1127
- St. Clair County: Safe Horizons – (810) 985-5538
- Wayne County: Neighborhood Services Organization – (313) 224-7000